Sunday, January 10, 2016

Blushing Bride Blooms

 I love having time to craft on the weekends and this weekend has been one of those, although you won't get to see a couple of the projects for a while as they are for an upcoming Blog Hop. One I can show you was inspired by this lovely colour combination from Colour Q, I think it was the cute little baby outfit that caught my eye as much as the colours.  I have a relative who has recently given birth to twin baby girls quite prematurely, and they have been on my mind a lot lately. In good new the girls are doing well and are approaching their expected due date and getting stronger and bigger by the day.  Anyway, onto my creation.

As those of you who visit my blog regularly, you will know that I am loving the new Botanical Blooms bundle of products, and again they were my go-to set for this card.  I knew the Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo would go beautifully together, and I have used Pool Party in the past for leaves and I think they work well here.  The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set and goes perfectly in the space created by the cut out leaf framelit.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the way you've layered the flowers. The background is so cool! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous way to use the color. Love especially your flower and that fabulous border. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.