Sunday, September 11, 2011

Three in One ...

Inspired by the Blog Hop yesterday I have had a surge of creativity making 3 cards, two I can show you today and the 3rd I will post tomorrow as it is a surprise for my daughter's birthday.  I went flicking through my usual challenge blogs and inspiration was just popping into my hear.  I decided to start with the Sketch from Saturday 411, the colours from Crazy for Challenges, and the theme from CAS-ual Fridays "Falling to Pieces".  

I have seen these cute little trees popping up all over the place since the release of the Doily Triple Layer Punch.  The trunk of the tree is a rectangle with ovals punched out of the sides, and one petal of the 5-Petal Flower Punch.   While the theme was Fall with paper piecing, here in Australia it is heading into spring, so while I kept to the theme, I did use the green as the primary colour on the card!

Happy Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's different. I would never have thought of that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Love that punch art tree! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool way to make that tree - love all of the Fall colors. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! I must store this away for future reference! Love the patterned papers you used here :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.