Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Family Wedding


I don't often blog family stuff but when my baby brother gets married what is a girl to do but share it with the world?  The wedding was back on 28th January and even though the day was overcast and raining the radiance of their smiles never faded and they were truly a beautiful couple.  Welcome to the family Beth.
 I am also posting because I wanted to show off the wedding card I made for them.  I chose the layout I used before and it worked so well for this card.  I chose Blushing Bride (for obvious reasons lol), Basic Gray and Very Vanilla card stock, I spritzed most of the layers with a combination of Champagne Shimmer Paint and alcohol to give it that beautiful sparkle.  I printed out the monogram on the computer and mounted it in the scallopy circle from Pennant Parade die.  The Vintage Wallpaper gave it an embossed look similar to the wedding invitations which I took some inspiration from.

On the inside of the card I used Very Vanilla with a border in Blushing Bride, again spritzed with the Champagne Shimmer Mist.  I even managed to find a shimmery pink pen to write in.

I couldn't resist showing you one more photo of the happy couple, on their wedding day, in the rain!  I love these two photos, they really show that the weather wasn't a priority for either John or Beth.  Kellie and Sam of Kellie Blinco Photography did an amazing job using what light there was, and making the rain just another prop for some amazing photos.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. What a shimmery, stunning card! I can feel the warmth and love that went into the design! And ... the wedding photos are fabulous! I can imagine that they are all very special! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.