We are coming up on a very exciting time in the Stampin' Up! year, with quite a few things happening. I thought I would share some of them with you before all the fun starts.
- 31st July - end of the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue
- Possibly your last chance to get items from this mini, some may appear in the next catalogue but some will be gone for ever, unfortunately we don't know ahead of time which will stay and which will go. So if there is something you like, contact me soon to get the items you are after.
- 1st August - Retirement List announced
- Stampin' Up! will release a list of all the products that are not going to appear in the next catalogue. Some will be at reduced prices, but all are "while stocks last" so again if there is something on the list you are after then get in early with an order.
- 1st August is also the pre-order period for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators so you can expect to see some sneak peek items appearing on your favourite blogs!
- 1st September - New Annual Catalogue
- You may have noticed the change in name! There are a few changes with the catalogue starting this year. Firstly it will be much closer in line with the US catalogue, meaning a bigger range of stamps and accessories.
- 1st September - New Holiday Mini Catalogue
- Yep on the same day as the new Annual Catalogue we will also have the release of the new Mini Catalogue.
- There are some major changes with the Mini, firstly it is much earlier than usual, and secondly it is chock-a-block full of great Stamps, DSP, Fabric, Scented Embossing Powders, Ribbons, Buttons, Dies ... I could go on! As a demo I have had a sneak peek at this catalogue and I am IN LOVE and have a long long wish list!
I will be uploading links to the two new catalogues on 1st September so make sure you pop back and check them out. I will also be uploading some sneak peek items made from the new catalogues - I received some at Convention this year, and I will be getting some more during August - as a Demonstrator we get to order from a sneak peek list which is super exciting.