Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Little Bit Late

Here is a funny story ... I somehow managed to look at an old Mojo Monday sketch instead of the current one lol.  This sketch was put up 31st December, but I decided to link it anyway to give context to my card, maybe I need more sleep.

 Here is the card I made from the sketch.  I always keep fairly close to a sketch when I do a challenge, and this is no different.  I added an extra layer of perforations on the Framelits and stamped off the Rich Razzleberry flowers to mirror the layers of colour on the DSP.  I really wasn't sure about the colours in this DSP but I am really liking them.  

The ribbon, stamps and DSP are all available FREE as part of Sale-A-Bration, see the link to the flyer at the top of the right panel on my blog.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.