Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sketched Birthday Take 2

I hope you liked my last birthday card made with the Sketched Birthday stamp set.  I decided to take the colour coach and use a very different colour combo including two of the new refresh colours*: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry* and Bermuda Bay*.

This is a much brighter card!  I decided to use some White Embossing Powder on the stamped image and replaced the ribbon with a strip stamped using the new Tape It stamp set.  I must say I overlooked this set on my first couple of browses through the catalogue, but having been lucky enough to have a play with it (my friend Cathy won a set as part of Prize Patrol at Convention) I can really see a lot of different applications, and it is now on my wish list! 

I have one more sample using Sketched Birthday and this layout, so pop back tomorrow to check it out.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.