Sunday, August 20, 2017

Fab Christmas

Recently I have shifted how I prioritise my spare time, and one of the great things about this is that I have been more inspired to create, and have had more time to browse through my Feedly feed to see what challenges catch my eye.  This sketch is one that got my attention and is from Fab Friday challenge.    

Still enjoying my new Christmas Bundles and am planning a class using them in early September so I thought I would use them in my entry for the challenge.  It took a bit of playing around but I am really happy with this, I think my favourite part is the three strips of Washi Tape and the poinsettia flowers.  I also really like how simple it is, which is great for Christmas cards which have to be made in bulk. 

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is so festive and pretty! And you're right, also simple enough that it could be produced in bulk - great job! Love that gold doily peeking out! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The fun patterns and splash of gold with the washi and doily is a great way to share the Christmas spirit! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.