Sunday, April 8, 2018

CTC #173 - True Gentleman

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop where we take inspiration from projects in the current Stampin' Up! catalogues.

This week we are taking inspiration from the True Gentleman section of the Occasions Catalogue, pages 44 - 51. 

I really love this suite of products and haven't used them nearly enough!  I particularly liked the card above from page 44, I think it was the ruffled ribbon that caught my eye ... and that off centre panel!  Those of you who have visited my blog on a regular basis will know that I used to struggle with off-centre, now the images just seem to jump out at me!  Well you know what they say - face your fears!

Now in the Southern Hemisphere it isn't Father's Day until September so I decided to get prepared for Mother's Day instead and turn the sketch into a feminine card.  I used the Delightful Daisy DSP and sentiment from Lots of Happy Card Kit.  I replaced the buttons with rhinestones and used Gold Metalic edged ribbon to mirror the sentiment panel.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the projects in the True Gentleman section of the Occasions Catalogue, and upload a picture of your creation to the CTC Facebook Page

Time to hop on over to see what the lovely and talented Bronwyn has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. I love this girly version of the card! And the little gold accents are so sweet! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Monique and great CASE. I still struggle with the angled layouts, so I guess I should keep pushing through, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dsp! So pretty, I love your girly version.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.