Sunday, November 17, 2019

CTC #255 - Night Before Christmas

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilse the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page. Its just a little hop this week as many of the team have been travelling to the Stampin' Up! On Stage event for demonstrators. With prepping for my kitchen renovation starting tomorrow I wasn't able to go, but I did sneak in some time at my craft desk.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the lovely Night Before Christmas DSP and the images on page 24 of the Holiday Catalogue.



I was inspired by this image from the top right of the page, I loved how it just uses DSP as the background and feature layers and has a simple stamped image.  Cards like this are just so easy to reproduce which is exactly what is needed around Christmas time.


For my card I used a different paper from the Night Before Christmas pack, knowing it would coordinate well with the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and coordinating punch. I love how this sentiments fits perfectly inside the punched ornament! I used one of the Night Before Christmas Memories & More Cards and Envelopes as the base of my card.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the Night Before Christmas DSP and samples on page 24 to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your card! I have been struggling with idea for using that sheet of the DSP, and this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great case! Such a perfect card for making lots for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE, Monique. These papers are so gorgeous you could use this layout wiht any of them. Those little strips are a great way to use up scraps as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for Christmas - festive and simple and totally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.