Sunday, August 23, 2020

CTC #282 - CASE a Mini Catalogue Bundle

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Bundles in the mini catalogue, I was inspired by the Warm Hugs projects.   

I liked the water colouring behind the sentiment on this card from page 8 of the Mini Catalogue.

I was inspired by the strips of DSP on the original as well as the water colour background, but instead of strips I used this lovely striped DSP from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. I still can't believe I missed this medley in last year's catalogue and am so happy it is one of the carry over bundles this year.   Instead of ribbon behind the sentiment I added a die cut from the Painted Labels dies.  A double layer of vellum really helps the sentiment to stand out against the busy background.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples from the bundles in the Mini Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. I love this medley!! Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have done the double layer of vellum to tame down the bright DSP and make the sentiment stand out. I like the circle swirl die cut also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE, Monique. The swirly circle and touch of gold foil looks great behind the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Monique, the double layer of vellum really makes the sentiment pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the die cut instead of the ribbon behind the sentiment! It really helps to lift it from the background. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card I hadn't really noticed in the catty, and I love your CASE of it. This is a great layout for showing off DSP - you could pretty much put any sheet of paper as the background and it would work. I love the stripes you've chosen, though. Perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.