Sunday, April 24, 2022

CTC #366 - Farewell Annual Catalogue 2021 - 2022


Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from any of the projects in the 2021-22 Annual catalogue - that's right you can chose your favourite project, technique, colour combo or layout and use it as inspiration for your own creation. Don't forget that you can use any products you have on hand, preferably Stampin' Up! ones of course, but you don't need the ones in the inspiration project. 
 
I was inspired by this image from page 63.  I have CASE'd this one once before and I love how simple it is and am so happy that this stamp set is carrying over into the 2022-23 catalogue.

Here is my project which I have changed up a bit from the original, but kept the layout fairly similar.  Instead of adding ribbon I used a second layer of DSP, centred the sentiment and added a little bit of bling! The DSP used are from two coordinating packs, Pretty Prints and Sun Prints which is part of the Sun Prints collection.  I was drawn to these products when I first looked through the new catalogue, so it seemed fitting to use them to farewell the old one.  

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Michelle Strazds8:21 PM, May 01, 2022

    This is a great layout to showcase the DSP. A great one to make many cards quickly. Great card

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.