Sunday, October 20, 2024

CTC #492 - CASE An Annual Catty Bundle

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the samples on pages 57 -73 of the Annual Catalogue featuring bundles. 

I was inspired by this card from page 61 of the Annual Catalogue featuring the Keeping Tabs bundle.

I have to admit that while I loved the idea of this die, I did not purchase the bundle, but I did want to have a go at recreating the original card using DSP.  I thought the Thoughtful Designs Specialty DSP would be a good option as it has such pretty colours and floral pattern  I used the Peach Pie/Petunia Pop sheet, die cutting strips of the DSP that had the most distinct colour difference.  I didn't like how it looked layered onto either of those two colours, so decided to go with Blackberry Bliss for the base and sentiment panel.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the projects from pages 57 - 73 to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.