Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Retirement Card

I don't know if you remember the card I put up on Sunday with the spotlighting technique on it, and I mentioned that I had thought of using the little bird from the set?  Well this is the card that the little bird ended up on!

I love water colouring this image, so stamped with StazOn ink onto Water Colour Paper, designed specifically for water colouring.  I stamped the background with the flourish from Creative Elements in Old Olive, and masked an area for the sentiment.  I then reverse masked the area and sponged it with Old Olive to make more of a frame around the sentiment.  I was thinking of making this a sympathy card, but ended up going with retirement instead.  

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.