Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Study in Seasons

Sorry for the lateness of my post this week, for some reason I forgot to add the post here!  I loved this inspirational picture this week it made me think of the seasons of the year summer through to spring. it has such great colours, great image, panels, so many things to choose as the basis of my card. What will you choose?

I decided to go with the panels and added the flower branch from Elements of Style.  I cut the four colour panels to size and then lined them all up and stamped the image with StazOn ink.  I then used bleach in my aqua painter to strip the colour from each panel to try and capture some of the colours in the inspirational photo.  As you can see each colour bleaches differently, but I was overall very happy with the outcome.  When going to add the sentiment I decided on impulse to add it on the diagonal rather than straight on. What do you think?  

Please pop over the the Paper Lovin' Gals blog to check out what the other Design Team members have created for you this week, and please join in with your own creation.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Monique! Love how you added flowers instead of a tree. Me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.