Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Playing with Pre-Order

One of the great things about being a Stampin' Up! demo is that I get to purchase select items from new catalogues a month before they "go live".   

There are three new items and three retiring items on this card!  The three retiring items are the Domestic Goddess DSP, the Poppy Parade card stock used as the base of the card and the Just For You sentiment from the hostess set Tagtastic.  The three new items are the cute frame in the centre from Apothecary Accents Framelits - this is a set of 4 frames of varying shapes and sizes, I can guarantee you will see these lots more on my cards in the future.  The second new item is one of the new In-Colour markers used to colour in the flowers in the sentiment, and finally, a bit harder to find, is the little triple flower stamp that I stamped in VersaMark on the base card.  I wanted something to give some life to the background card and realised that this little stamp was a great match for the flowers on the DSP.

Off to have more of a play with my new items!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.