Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Liebster Award

I have been wanting to write this post for a while now (since 11th March), but as I keep saying I have been quite busy lately on a number of fronts and that has meant my blogging has taken a bit of a back seat.  I am a little sad as my parents have just left after a lovely visit over Easter and my birthday, and even though I will see them again at the end of next month after Convention, I don't see them very often as they live so far away.  So to help cheer me up I am taking a moment to write this post and share with you that on 11th March Angie from Angie's Craft Fusion awarded me a Liebster Award!

Liebster Awards are given to encourage people to visit new blogs and "meet" new creators, and the only requirements of accepting a Liebster Award is that you must pass it onto 5 blogs that inspire you.  So, as they say, without any further ado, and in no particular order ...


 Please take some time to visit Angie as well as these five ladies who inspire me on a regular basis.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.