Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Best of ... In-Colours

I have been busy lately making a few samples for my Catalouge Launch, and I will be sharing these over the next week. 

This is one I made to show off the beautiful 2013-2015 In-Colours, from left to right: Strawberry Slush, Cantaloupe Crisp, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar.  I stamped the flowers with one of the stamps in the Best Of Flowers set, these sets have been released to bring back some of the beautiful stamps from the last 25 years of Stampin' Up!  Each set contains images from previous stamp sets, and one image designed specially for the set.  In the Best of Flowers set this little daisy is the brand new image.  Best part about this stamp is that it coordinates perfectly with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.