Sunday, November 6, 2016

CTC #103 - Ronald McDonald House Charities

Welcome to another week at CTC, this week we are taking our inspiration from the images on page 209 of the Annual Catalogue using the My Hero stamp set.  Each year Stampin' Up! have a fundraising stamp set for Ronald McDonald House Chrarities (RMHC) and this is that set, with $3 from every set sold going to the charity.  

From the above image I took inspiration from the cute umbrella card.

As I don't have the stamp set yet I decided to get a little creative and hand cut the umbrella, and hand draw the handle which I used a letter opener as a template!  I am not sure if you recognise it but I have used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set which was last year's RMHC set. 

I hope we have given you some inspiration to join in this week. If so just add a picture of your project to the link above.


Time to head on over to Julia's blog to see what she has been inspired to create this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Great umbrella! These two sets work so well together don't they? What a lovely case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the umbrella Monique, your CASE looks great, especially love your raindrops and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Monique! Using last year's RMHC set is such a sweet touch and great reminder of the long term contribution Stampin' Up! makes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.