Sunday, November 27, 2016

ESAD - Favourite Holiday Products

Welcome to another ESAD Blog Hop, this time we are putting the spotlight on our faviourite products from the Holiday catalogue.

I have featured two of my faviourite products in this card, the Tin of Tags stamp set, and the stunning Copper Embossing Powder.  This stamp set has some great sentiments that are great for all sorts of porjects, not just Christmas ones; but it also has a number of other image stamps that are great for both cards and tags.  For this card I have featured one of the sentiments and the beauitiful snowflake to create the background.

I have also used the snowflake to decorate the inside of the card, and will do the same with the envelope.

Time to hop on over to Narelle's blog to see which is her holiday favourites.


BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
15. Monique Fielder  - You are here
16. Narelle Fasulo

Happy Stamping
Monique

18 comments:

  1. Ah, copper, need I say more. Great project, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Monique. I love the copper details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Chrissy card Monique.... Big hugs my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Moni, I do love the copper embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card Moni ... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you've used with the copper. Great combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!Love your colour selection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card Mon. Thanks for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love making my own backgrounds with stamps. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the greetings in the Tin of Tags too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favourites too Monique! The copper just finishes it so nicely!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pop of Copper.. beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you've carried your snowflake through to the inside of the card Monique! I think this stamp set is really versatile - love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Monique, this set has become my favourite too! love the blues and copper colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.