Sunday, December 4, 2016

CTC #107 - Holiday Punch Bundles

Hi all, welcome to another week at CTC, this week we are taking inspiration from the Punch Bundles in the Holiday catalogue. 

I had a little struggle with this one because (as hard as it is to believe) I don't have any of the punch bundles!!!  I settled on the card in the lower left of the above picture.

I decided to use one of the Annual Catalogue punch bundles in my CASE, the Foxy Friends bundle. This is a super cute bundle and is so versatile, with a number of animals able to be created, so I made the little cat and turned the sketch into a baby card.  Making this reminded me of one of the keepsakes that was on my daughter's hospital crib when she was born, although that had a holy picture. I haven't thought about that for a long time, in fact it wasn't until the card was finished that it caught my eye and the memory came fludding back!

Here is a picture of the inside which I also deocrated with the Foxy Friends stamp set.  The leaves at the top of the insert use the curved stamp from the set:

The photo isn't great, but here you can see the stamp and the stamped image. This is one of my favourite things about the photopolymer stamps, I put one end of the stamp on my clear block and then pulled it until it straightened the image out and pressed it onto the block.  It held and stamped perfectly.

I hope I, or one of the other team members has inspired you to join in this week, just add your picture to the main CTC page by following the link above.

Time to head on over to see what Jackie has been inspired to create.

Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby card, Monique. You chose a great layout and showcased how versatile the catty can be for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique I really can not believe you don't have any of the punch bundles, there were alot of amazing products in the Holiday Catalogue, but it's great that you can still participate and be inspired by the catty. I do love this kitty from foxy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this set is just perfect for babies! What a very beautiful card! Thankyou for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too clever, extending your imagination beyond the obvious, it's a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just purrrrfect Monique! So beautiful. But I can't believe you don't have the Cookie Cutter bundle!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Baby card Monique, great way to show using the Catty layouts for all occasions inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.