Sunday, March 25, 2018

CTC #171 - Final SAB CASE

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where we take inspiration from the beautiful samples in one of the current Stampin' Up! catalogues to create our project for the week. 


Can you believe this is our last week of looking at the Sale-A-Bration (SAB), as SAB will end on 31 March!  So if there is anything from the current offering, don't hesitate to contact myself, or your own demonstrator to place your order.

For this final challenge I took inspiration from the first release SAB catalogue and this lovely card featured on page 7.  

I had a play around with the emboss resist techinque, but then remembered the lovely SAB Springtime Foils DSP and decided to use that instead.  I used my Ivory Stampin' Blends to colour the background and changed decided the sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday looked better with a portrait orientation.  I also switched from Berry Burst in the original (I think) to Rich Razzleberry on my version of the card. The flourish and flowers are cut using the aptly named Flourish Thinlits.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just take inspriation from one of the SAB catalogues and use it as the basis of your project, then upload a picture to the CTC Facebook Page

Time to hop on over to see what Kelly has been inspired to create this week.











Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Monique and great use of the SAB DSP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Monique, I love the Ivory Blend background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love those flourish thinlits - they look so amazing on your card. Another brilliant way to use the springtime foils DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Monique, that DSP is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.