Sunday, May 27, 2018

CTC #180 - A Fond Farewell

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop where we take inspiration from the projects in one of the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to create our projects.

This week we are taking our final look at the 2017-18 Annual and 2018 Occasions Catalogue - can you believe it!!!! It hardly seems like a year, but with only a short time until our favourites are gone for good it is great to have the opportunity to pick our favourite project from either catalogue.

I have so many favourites, but I decided the Myths & Magic Suite was certainly one of the suites I was most excited to see, so chose the card in the image above from page 36 of the Occasions Catalogue. 

I kept my card very similar to the original, increasing the amount of glimmer paper (who doesn't love a bit more glimmer) and changing the sentiment.  I also chose different mermaids from the DSP, making my choice based on the two sister mermaids in the TV show Sirens which I am enjoying at the moment.  I know this stamp set and framelits will stay in my collection for some time to come as they are all so cute and magical.

I hope you are inspired to join in for the challenge this week, just take inspiration from one of your favourite projects in the Annual or Occasions catalogues and upload a picture of it to the CTC Facebook Page


Time to hop on over and see what Angela has been inspired to create for our last look at the Annual and Occasions Catalogues for 2017/18.  
Do pop back for next week's challenge when we take our exciting first look at the new 2018/19 Annual Catalogue!

Happy Stamping
Monique

6 comments:

  1. Love your mermaids and the extra bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE Monique. You can never have too much glimmer lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a magical card! Great CASE Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your mermaid card, Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whhhaaaaa - another suite I'm so sad to say goodbye too! Love your CASE - I think I will have to make one of these myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.