Wednesday, November 14, 2018

CI #45 - In-Colours 2017-2019

Welcome to another Colour INKspiration challenge, this one will run for three weeks, so you have time to be inspired by the gorgeous image and the Stampin' Up! colours we have matched to it.

We are using the In-Colours from the 2017-2019 collection for this challenge, and you can use 1, 2, 3, 4, or all 5 of them in your project.  As usual you can also add any of the basic colours (black, white and vanilla).  I used all but Powder Pink in my project.


My project for this challenge uses one of the new stamp sets I got at On Stage this weekend just past.  I love this set and I just know you are going to see more of it, isn't the sentiment just lovely?

I started by stamping the main image on water colour paper in Grey Granite and then using my Aqua Painter to colour with a combination of Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide for the leaves, varying the amount of each colour for the different types of leaves. Berry Burst and Fresh Fig were used to colour the flowers.  The leaves in the background were stamped directly on the card, each type of leaf using a different green, I then used the Blend Pen to move the stamped colours into the leaf body.

I hope you are inspired to join in with this challenge, as I mentioned at the start of my post you have three weeks to complete this one, so grab your inks and papers then post a picture of your project to the CI Facebook Page.

Time to hop on over and see what the lovely Narelle has created with the colours.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you inking up a new set!! so great to catch up at ONstage. I think this set is going to be very popular, and watercolouring is perfect for those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what a stunner! An absolutely gorgeous card with a stamp set made just for you Monique. Always a pleasure seeing you and lovely to see you last week in Brisbane. D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft colouring is so pretty with this stamp set. Sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.