Sunday, November 21, 2021

CTC #345 - CASE The Colours of the Blackberry Beauty DSP

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the colours of the Blackberry Beauty DSP. These colours are Polished Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider and Gold.

When I was flicking through the catalogue I spotted this card on page 96 of the Annual Catalogue and knew I wanted to CASE it at some point, and this challenge seemed perfect. 

I had just received my Expression in Colour Paper Pumpkin kit when I was looking at this challenge and decided to use one of the cards in the kit for the base of my card. I love the technique used to make these beautiful backgrounds, although have had no luck trying to recreate it myself.  The daisies are stamped using Colour and Contour stamp set, and the sentiment is from the Paper Pumpkin Kit and I think works perfectly with this card. Do you make alternatives from card kits or stick to the original projects?

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.