Sunday, November 7, 2021

CTC #343 - CASE An Animal Card

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from projects featuring animals from either the Annual Catalogue or the Holiday Mini Catalogue. 

I was inspired by this image from page 30 of the Holiday catalogue, I think the little animals peeking out of the stockings is really cute. 

I also loved the layout of the original with the wide strip behind the focal panel.  I decided to change up which layer was cardstock and which was DSP, using my favourite Tidings of Christmas paper and coordinating stamp set and die bundle. I love Evening Evergreen and think it pairs beautifully with copper foil and campaign rhinestones. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rachel has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. A great take on the original without the animals. I wouldn’t have thought to add the blue but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Monique and a great CASE. The copper accents do work really well with Evening Evergreen for lots of pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE the gold die cut images in the stockings - what a fabulous idea!! Totally gorgeous card and so pretty with the extra bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used! I love how you have filled up your stockings!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.