Sunday, March 19, 2023

CTC #411 - CASE A Colouring Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from projects from either catalogue that use a colouring technique.  That's right, any colouring technique it could be using Watercolour Pencils, or Re-Inkers; and that's only a few of the options! 

I was inspired by this card from page 21 of the Mini Catalogue which uses Blending Brushes to create a soft background panel.

I chose a piece of retired cardstock from my stash and used it to create the tag on the front of my card rather than doing a full panel on the front, I have kept to the same shape for the sentiment, but used one from my new favourite bundle from the online exclusives Irresistible Blooms.  The large flowers are cut from the Sale-A-Bration DSP Favoured Flowers.  I did think about stamping and colouring these myself but I love the dark edges around the DSP flowers.  

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples using a colouring technique to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Kathryn created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and this Designer Series Paper is so special with the blending brushes.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.