Sunday, March 26, 2023

CTC #412– Case Mini Catalogue Sketch

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.


This week we are taking inspiration from the card sketch on page 38 of the Mini Catalogue.

I am still using my on-line exclusive Irresistible Blooms bundle and coordinating DSP, and chose two of the DSP patterns that are a little more muted. I thought the sunflower from Celebrate Sunflowers would be the perfect pop of colour on the card and I am so happy with how it turned out. I stamped in Soft Suede and coloured with a combination of Daffodil Delight, So Saffron and Mellon Mambo Stampin' Blends, then added some extra shading and highlights with my Watercolour Pencils. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples using the sketch from the card on page 38 to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Michelle has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Your card is fantastic. Love the sunflower too! Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.