Sunday, April 2, 2023

CTC #413 - CASE A Favourite Retiring Product

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

With the release of the Last Chance Lists, over the next few weeks we will be featuring some of our favourites that will be retiring at the end of the month. This week we are taking inspiration from any of the products that are retiring.  I couldn't limit it to just one see how many you can pick on my card. 

I was inspired by this card from page 86 of the Annual Catalogue, while the dies featured on this card aren't my favourite, I am a bit sad that I have only just bought them and haven't had chance to use them much before they are gone for good.

Once I got started I kept finding products that I am really going to miss when they are gone at the end of the month.  There are eight retiring products, and one that has already retired.  They are: Copper Foil Paper, Lovely You and Painted Poppies stamp sets, Split Card Textures Dies, Lovely Labels Punch, Linen Thread, Texture Chic DSP, and my favourite colour for a long time Evening Evergreen Cardstock.  

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples using your favourite retiring product to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Peta has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.