Sunday, April 9, 2023

CTC #414 - CASE Favourite Retiring Bundle

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from any of the retiring bundles from either catalogue. If you aren't sure what is retiring, check out the on-line store and look under sales and specials. 

I am pretty lucky in that the bundles that I would consider my favourites either aren't retiring, or are no longer bundles as they have been around for a few catalogues. So I went looking for an interesting sketch using one of the retiring bundles, and this one caught my eye. It is on page 79 of the January to April Mini Catalogue. I liked the way the DSP on the right panel is cut into pieces to create interest. 

I wanted to use DSP that had patterns and colours that coordinated well together so chose the On-Line Exclusive Hello Irresistible Suite Collection. This is my favourite suite at the moment, can you believe the only stamped part of this card is the sentiment?  The flowers and leaves are cut from the sheets of DSP using the coordinating dies. Once I decided what I wanted to do the actual construction of the card was so easy. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples using your favourite retiring bundle to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.