Sunday, April 16, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #581

I have been struggling with creativity for the last year or so, so it is lovely to have my creative streak returning.  It has been quite a while since I joined a Freshly Made Sketches challenge, so it was a good opportunity to join in the challenge this week.

The sketch by Cecile is clean and simple and I thought it would be perfect to create using one of my new stamp bundles Petal Park.

I was so pleased to see Petal Park and Sentimental Park Bundles in the new catalogue (though no longer as bundles) as I have had my eye on these for a while so added them to my pre-order which arrived on Friday.  I think this card is my first time using Parakeet Party, but it created such a fun and fresh back ground to the Moody Mauve flowers. I also stamped around the edge of the base card using the same leaf stamp. The sentiment is from Timeless Arrangements Bundle, a sneak peek from the new annual catalogue.  I love the border that this die gives the banner. 

Happy Stamping
Monique


1 comment:

  1. What delightful floral image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.