Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Mid-Week Stamping Challenge

Between loads of washing today I found some time to do a little bit of crafting, so I went looking for inspiration from some of the challenge blogs I follow. I found this interesting challenge from Try Stamping On A Tuesday.  I was really drawn to the sketch and wanted to try something a bit interesting with it. 

I used the On-line exclusive Hello Irresistible Bundle to create the feature panel and semi circle.  I started by lining the centre of the swirly circle die up with the edge of the DSP panel. I then cut a second swirly circle from Copper Metallic Foil by lining the centre of the die with the edge of the foil piece. I then lined this up with the DSP piece on the card.  The sentiment is from Waves of Inspiration. 

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. What a clever and creative use of that die! It's a lovely, elegant card with the gold. Brilliant job, Monique. Thank you for joining the challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique, love how you interpreted our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! That positive/negative wreath design is so darn clever AND beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your card and creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you have created the circle with two colors! Very clever! Thanks for joining in at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love how the copper metallic foil looks with the dark teal colors and how you incorporated the negative and positive die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.