Sunday, April 16, 2023

Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #140

I had a bit of spare time this weekend so decided to go in search of some challenges to join in with.  This one from Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges uses such beautiful bright colours it caught my eye.  I don't usually go for such bright colour combos, but with these colours retiring at the end of the month I decided to embrace the challenge. 

I used the swoosh from Season of Chic (which is thankfully not retiring) and used it to stamp each of the challenge colours then stamped over them using the line image from Colour & Contour stamp set (also not retiring).  I used the daisy stamp from the same set to stamp on the background of the base card, and coloured some pearls with coordinating Stampin' Blends.  This was a quick and easy card to make and would be good to create if you needed quite a few cards. 

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Monique, I love how you made these colors work on your card. I love the bold swoosh. Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create.Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love your different colored swooshes--great way to use the colors!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.