Sunday, April 23, 2023

CTC #416 - CASE Favourite Retiring Mini Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from some of our favourite projects from the Jan to Apr Mini Catalogue. There are too many I love for me to be able to choose a favourite, so if you are like me, just choose one that catches your eye.

It was the bright colours that drew me to this project on page 37 of the Jan-Apr Mini catalogue.  I also liked the layout and even though it is on a gift box, I knew I wanted to recreate it on a card. 

I am determined to use as much of my retiring DSP as possible, and this card was a good way to use a few of the different colours/patterns.  I also had the opportunity to use my leaf die on the background so couldn't resist using that instead of an embossed pattern.  I am so happy with how this turned out, although it did take me a number of attempts to get the right DSP in the right layer!  the little flowers are cut using the Sentimental Park dies, there are so many flowers dies in this set.  The leaves are from Timeless Arrangements, and I just know you are going to see a lot of these on my upcoming projects. 


I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples that are retiring from the mini catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours of your project. Great ideas. Julia.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.