Sunday, May 14, 2023

CTC #419 - CASE A Love Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from any of the "Love" themed projects from the Annual Catalogue. As an option, with Mother's Day being the day of the hop, you can make your project a Mother's Day project.

I was inspired by this card from page 37  of the Annual Catalogue. I liked the simplicity of the design, a base card with two simple layers.

I was planning on re-creating this card keeping to the existing layout very closely, but as the creative juices began to flow I changed the orientation of the card and used the Sentimental Park dies for the sentiment panel. I wanted to keep with soft colours, and the Hello Irresistible DSP and coordinating colours.  I did have to reach into one of my retired stamp sets for the "Love you" sentiment.  The card is finished off with gold Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples with a Love theme to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what lovely project Katheryn has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I love the background stamping you've done on the card base, and the sentiment label looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.