Sunday, May 21, 2023

CTC #420 - CASE a New Colour Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the projects that use the new colours, including core colours and in-colours. 

I was inspired by this card from page 17 of the Annual Catalogue. I was drawn to the simple lines of the card and of course the pretty Boho Blue.

As much as I love Boho Blue, I decided to shake things up a bit and use two of the new colours that are returning In-Colours, Lucky Limeade and Berry Burst. These were two of my go-to colours when they were with us previously and I love how bright and fresh they are.  The DSP is from Stargazing, I love its bubbly pattern, I wanted to show that this DSP is for more than just space themed projects.   

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use projects that feature the new colours to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Michelle has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun, bold colour combo, Monique and a pretty card. These are 2 of my favourite returning colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.