Sunday, June 4, 2023

CTC #422 - CASE A Bundle Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from the bundles at the back of the Annual Catalogue, pages 155 - 160.  One of the wonderful things that Stampin' Up! does is creates samples for the bundles using different colours than when they are featured in the catalogue.  I find that sometimes this makes the bundle appeal more to me due to colour or style preferences. 

I was inspired by the layout of this card from page 158, I thought it would be a good way to showcase some of the lovely DSP in the Fresh As A Daisy pack. 

Having a good look at the Fresh As A Daisy DSP I decided to use one of the larger daisy images from the DSP as the feature image.  I cut the leaves off the flower and adhered them directly to the card, moving them to where I thought they fit best.  I then stamped the sentiment and added the daisy using Dimensionals to give it more depth.  I love how this card turned out and think the colours are so beautiful together.  I think this is a really great way to show how this DSP pack can be used without having the coordinating stamp and dies bundle (I don't own it!).  

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the samples in the Bundles section of the catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.