Sunday, June 25, 2023

CTC #425 - CASE This Sketch

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from layout of the cute balloon card on page 18 of the Annual Catalogue.
Here is the sketch in its simplest form. I used to struggle with card elements that weren't on "straight" but now days I quite like a panel off centre!  Its funny how our tastes change over time.

I really love how the colours in this card work together, although they are not the colours I usually reach for.  I did use a retired die on this one for the "Just want to say" part of the sentiment, but I really wanted the Tahitian Tide layer to show through.  I am having fun finding sentiments in my collection that fit with the starry sky and planet theme of this DSP, and I think "you are amazing beyond measure" certainly fits. What do you think?

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the sketch to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.