Sunday, February 4, 2024

CTC #455 - CASE Forever Love

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.


This week we are taking inspiration from the Forever Love section of the Mini Catalogue, pages 14-21.

I was inspired by this card from page 17 of the Mini Catalogue, I love the look of the three windows with the leaves poking through.

I played around with a few different dies to get the window cut outs that I wanted, and settled on the larger label from the Waves Dies, I initially overlooked this one because of the intricate nature of the label, but the outside shape of the label was the perfect shape!  I layered DSP and sentiment behind the cut outs, and was going to add some of the die cut leaves that originally caught my eye, but I thought the use of DSP with the botanical images was sufficient.  I finished off with some lovely faceted gems and linen twine. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use the projects in the Forever Love section of the mini catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Judy has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever CASE!!! I love your adaptation of this project!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.