Monday, March 25, 2024

Chain Card Swap Blog Hop - Annette

At the beginning of October, Tracy started me on a fun journey with 9 other Australian demonstrators. We called it a "Chain Card Swap", a card version of what is called "Chinese Whispers" in Australia, also known as "Telephone" in the US and "Broken Telephone" in South Africa. Each of us designed a card (round 1) and sent it off to one of the other participants. That person CASE-d (Copy And Share Everything) the card and send their version on to the next person. Each card made its way around until finally a version came home to the maker. This was such a fun journey, and so interesting to see how the cards evolved with each round. We are going to have a blog hop for each of the card designs to share the fun and amazement at the evolution.

Annette's Card
The first card that we are sharing was designed by Annette McMillan. My suggestion is that you start at her blog post and then follow the link through which is in round order. I was the first person to CASE her card, so I think you will be able to see the progression from her card to mine.

My Card - Round 1
I decided to keep with the layout and Christmas theme of the original card, using some of our lovely Joy of Christmas DSP. Time to hop on around and see the progression in creativity as each person puts their own spin on this lovely card. 


Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Monique, love this DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Chrissy card Monique - I really enjoyed CASE'ing it! A great card for easy mass reproduction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't this layout work so well for Christmas cards. I love how your one little change to the sizes of the DSP pieces carried through the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Monique. I love that you kept to the Christmas theme too. This Designer Series Paper is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.