Sunday, May 5, 2024

CTC #468 - CASE The New Catalogue

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to
our Facebook page.
This week we are taking inspiration from the brand new Annual Catalogue available to purchase from 1 May.  This catalogue is a little different, but there are still lots of projects to inspire as well as a great section on various techniques. 

I was inspired by this card from page 91 of the catalogue.  This card uses the stamp set we got as an all attendee give away at our recent On Stage event, and I immediately thought about fussy cutting the various leaves on the stamp even before I saw this card. 

I kept my card pretty close to the original, changing up some of the colours and the sentiment on my version.  It was actually quite relaxing to fussy cut the leaves and I have lots left over for another project.  I don't think the camera photographed the colours particularly well, I used Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock and Summer Splash for my leaves and card base, and Basic Beige for the sentiment circle. 

I used some of the stamped image to make a faux DSP strip and a couple of the spare leaves to decorate the inside of the card. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the projects in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Andrea, one of our new Design Team members has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.