Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Hip to be Square

I was looking for inspiration for a friend's 40th birthday card, I often struggle with male cards, and knew when I saw this challenge from Pals Paper Art, that it was just what I needed. 


Base card is from Crumb Cake with a layer of Night of Navy, the images are from the Extreme Elements, Grung Rock and After Thoughts sets and are stamped on Very Vanilla.  Inks used were Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, and Crumb Cake, with the sentiment embossed in gold.

3 comments:

  1. Clean graphic design - perfect for a masculine birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is a perfect masculine card! I love the colors you selected. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic Monique! Love the colours you have gone with.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.