Thursday, November 25, 2010

SS Inspired Part 3

Here is the final installment of my SS inspired items - all have been made from a single A4 sheet of Very Vanilla stamped with the Extreme Elements set.  This one came from a tutorial over at Papertreyink.


I love this sitting on my desk holding some of my frequently used "bling". I find if I have things close on hand I tend to use them more often.  The little bottles at the front (green and purple lids) are what hold my Shimmer Mist (Shimmer Paint added to Isocol Alcohol), I have replaced the TomBow glue with a small squeeze bottle of Crystal Effects mixed with White Shimmer Paint which I have read about but not yet used!  I wrapped some cardstock around my bone folder and adhered this to the inside of the front so that it doesn't wiggle around or fall over.  The other item in here is my newly acquired Paper Piercer which I am loving, so easy to use with its textured handle and tapered point.

I have added a bow of the Victoria Crochet Trim and secured it with one of the Vintage Brads from my SS.  I didn't want the holder to be overly decorated, so haven't added further stamps or embellishments.  I don't want to get too distracted!

1 comment:

  1. I love the soft colours that you have decorated this with. Think I have to add that stamp set to my wishlist now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.