Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Secret Sister Swap - September Gift

Here is another great Secret Sister gift I received from my ESAD (Extra Special Australiasinan Stampin' Up Demonstrators), now this swap goes for 3 months so I don't know who my SS is just yet.  All I know is that she comes from New Zealand!

Aren't these cute? I love this little set, there is a small pack of tissues, a mini hand sanitiser, a post-it note and pen set, and at the front on the right is a cute little match book with emery boards in it!  I just love these, and love the way they all match and that my lovely SS has coloured the Organza Ribbon to match the card-stock.  I love the Vintage Vogue flowers and Antique Brads she has used to decorate each item.

My SS has also sent me some lovely cards and I will be posting those up over the next week or so.  When I find out who she is I will share that with you.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.