Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Gifts 2

Do you remember a couple of days ago I said I would post a picture of the gifts I made for the nurses working Christmas Day on the ward where I work?  Well here they are, one for each shift - you might have to click on the photo to get a better look at them.

I found these jars in my office when I did a clean out shortly after I took over the position. They were lovely plain glass with smooth silver lids and I knew then that I would decorate them and fill with chocolates for Christmas gifts for the nurses, it just took me a while to work out exactly how.  The Bow Die was perfect and after choosing the DSP for each jar I matched it with either silver or gold glimmer paper and a sentiment from Christmas Messages.  I added some matching glimmer paper stars to the sides of the jars and top of the bow for some added bling.  I hope they liked them!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.