Time for another CASE-ing the Catty Challenge, well actually I am a little late putting up my post for the challenge! I thought I had done it mid-week only to find it had slipped my mind! This week we are focusing on the "Kids" section f the catalogue starting at page 82.
- Create a new project for this challenge
- Mention CASE-ing the Catty in your blog post and link back to the challenge page
- Make note in your post of which project from the catalogue gave you inspiration for your project
- Use Stampin' Up! only products (current or retired) in your project
- Have fun and inspire others
I don't make a lot of kids cards, so thought this might be a bit of a challenge (no pun intended) for me this week, then I realised that I didn't have to make a kids card, just be inspired by one that was in the catalogue. I chose the sketch from page 86, also keeping to similar colours. I added some Silver Glimmer Paper, secured with a cute little staple using the Handheld Stapler that is coming in the Holiday Catalogue. I also added some silver stars to give some added bling! The cake is from Sketched Birthday, and the sentiment from Age Awareness.
It would be really easy to change up the colours and give this layout a more masculine feel.
I hope I have helped inspire you to join in this week, if you need a bit more inspiration pop over to CASE-ing the Catty and see what the other design team members have created.