Sunday, August 3, 2014

Gold and Blackberry = Bliss!

Isn't this a cute sketch?  I sometimes struggle to put a card together and like sketch challenges as they give me new ideas!  This week the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches caught my eye and inspired me to join in.

I just can't seem to stop using Blackberry Bliss!  Cardstock, DSP, it doesn't matter I LOVE IT!!!!  I had just finished my project for the next CASE-ing the Catty challenge and had Blackberry Bliss and Gold out on my desk so just had to use them again for this challenge.  I had wanted to use my Gold Baker's Twine, but just couldn't find it, so resorted to some other gold twine I had in my stash.  The button is one of the Very Vintage Designer Buttons pressed into VersaMark and then embossed with Gold Embossing powder. 

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. These colors are so rich together! Love your elegant card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet combination of colours! I love blackberry bliss as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.