Sunday, October 10, 2021

CTC #339 - CASE Painted Christmas Suite

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Painted Christmas Suite from the Holiday Catalogue, pages 16 to 23.
 
I was inspired by this image from page 19, these little bags were part of my first order and I haven't used them enough so wanted to re-create this project.

I kept to the general layout but used different elements to create my version. I used papers from the Tidings of Christmas DSP from the Annual Catalogue, have I mentioned how much I love these? The sentiment is from Merriest Moments, and I added some gold elements from Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. I absolutely love organza ribbon and so couldn't help adding some Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon from the Annual Catalogue. 

As well as being a great layout for the front of a card, this little bag would be cute to gift some home made treats or even with an insert to give a gift card.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Sandra has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

3 comments:

  1. I love the Aussie feel to your gift bag. The leaves really look like eucalyptus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe gold elements are glorious!! What a beautiful gift card!! I love the label detail too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like it! What a great idea for some Christmas gift giving that isn’t too time consuming.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.