Sunday, October 17, 2021

CTC #340 - CASE A Bundle

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from the Bundles on pages 65 to 71 of the Holiday Mini Catalogue. 
 
I was inspired by this image from page 65, I really like this DSP so this card caught my eye, but so did the image above it from the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle so I decided to combine the two and use Gingerbread & Peppermint products to create a card using this sketch. 

I thought the little peppermint lollies in the DSP were perfect to add to the sentiment layered over DSP, I did use as the background a piece from the returning favourite, Heartwarming Hugs DSP.  I can almost taste the peppermint looking at this cute card, and it was simple and easy to create, just perfect for a Christmas Card.

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Agree your tasty peppermint card is perfect and easy to create for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a great CASE - love the happy happy colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.