Sunday, March 20, 2022

CTC #361 - CASE An Animal Card

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from any project featuring animals from any of the current catalogues.  

After some searching around I decided on this one, I think it was the way the background was created with little images from the stamp set. I know some stamps in my sets never get to see ink so this was a fun way to use more of them.

I had just received my Happy Hedgehogs bundle so thought it would be a cute option for this card, also my husband loves hedgehogs so I made this card for him.  I added some little rhinestones and I'm really happy with how it turned out. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Sandra has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Snap! We cased the same card. The hedgehog is so cute and I love all of the images you stamped on the circles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like hedgehogs too, unfortunately our little white dog does not! This is a fun card and I'm sure it will be appreciated. I like the way the words are part of the background but not the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the repeated circles all stamped and arranged together - such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute are those hedgehogs!! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.