Sunday, March 6, 2022

CTC359 - Case A Die Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking our inspiration from projects using die cuts so you won't be short on choice for this challenge. 

I was inspired by this image from page 24, it made me realise how long it has been since I used the lovely poppies. 

Here is my project, I kept the layout the same as the original, but instead of using an embossing folder I used the stitched leaves.  The sentiment is from the SAB stamp set Special Moments, I love the variety of sentiments in this set and can see myself using it for quite some time.  I also added some Genial Gems to the sentiment panel. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use any of the samples in the new Annual Catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Julia has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Love the stitched leaves in the background - this looks just amazing!! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.